Monday, April 1, 2024

Questions About Me

1. If you could project out past graduation, what is your overall career goal? 

    I would like to work as a character artist in a AAA company or in a mid-size studio.

I'd like to either work remote or at least end up working in a city I enjoy to live in long term. Maybe not as a goal immediately after graduation but definitely down the line. Whether I work in games, themed entertainment, or toys and figurines, I just like sculpting and want to work in a place that will allow me to do so a majority of the time.

2. If you could project out into starting your career, what sounds the most appealing to you? 
    I would like to work as a character artist starting out but if that isn't possible I also love making props as well.

3. What are some of the top companies that you are interested in working for? 
    Recently I've been looking at companies like Larian Studios, Epic Games, Insomniac, NetherRelm, Ryu Ga Gotoku or plenty of smaller studios throughout the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Goo Man Character

 For this assignment we were given the freedom to choose what to work on for our next project, I chose a slime character based on a concept ...